Welcome aboard! We are excited you have decided to join the Y!
Our Mission: To put Christian Principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
As a member of the YMCA of DeKalb County, Inc., you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Use of our state of the art Wellness Center
- Early registration and special discounted pricing for most programs
- A wide variety of ongoing group wellness classes including cycling, Piloxing, Plyofit and Zumba
- Aquatic exercise classes for adults and seniors, including specialized arthritis classes
- Women only, Wellness Center and programs
- Free use of Child Watch, the Y’s onsite babysitting service, for up to two hours per visit with family memberships
- Open swim and lap swim at specified times
- Open Gym at specified times
- Free use of our racquetball court
- Family programs and Youth programs
- Personal training consultation
- Youth orientation appointments
- Fitness center orientations
- Free enrollment in our ActivTrax program
- Complimentary towel service
- Access to over 2,500 participating Y’s worldwide through our AWAY program
- 3 Guest passes: bring out of town family, guests and prospective members with you to the Y (restrictions apply)
- Opportunities to volunteer
Session dates 2017
Winter II January 2 - march 5 (9 weeks long)
Spring Maarch 6 - April 30
summer I may 1 - june 25
break June 26 - July 9 (no classes)
summer ii July 10 - September 3
fall september 4 - october 29
winter I October 30 - december 24
break december 25 - January 7 (fitness classes begin January 2)
Facility Operation Hours
Please note: facility hours are subject to change with the seasons.
Monday- Saturday 5:00am-10:00pm
Now Closed. Please visit us at North Street.
2017 membership Rates
MONTHLY YEARLY JOINER FEE
YOUTH (2 MONTHS-20 YEARS) $16.00 $140.00 $30.00
ADULT (21-59 YEARS) 36.00 380.00 60.00
FAMILY (HOUSEHOLD*) 53.00 495.00 60.00
SENIOR (60+) 34.00 355.00 60.00
SENIOR COUPLE (60+) 50.00 470.00 60.00
*A family is everyone living in the same household; Proof of residency may be required.
Our one time joiner fee of $30 is applied to all new youth memberships, $60 to adult, family, senior/couple. Any memberships that lapse beyond 30 days will be considered a new membership and an appropriate joiner fee will be assessed.
Monthly membership fees are charged to a debit card, credit card, or a bank draft. Cash or checks are also accepted for annual membership fees. Any cancellations must be done in person 15 DAYS PRIOR to the authorized draft or charge. Summer-only memberships must be paid in full.
We are able to offer financial assistance to qualified applicants. If you believe you are in need, please contact us at (260) 925-9622 or pick up an application at our member service desk.
Each member will have a picture taken at the time of registration, for safety reasons, and be given a membership card. We ask that you bring your card and scan in at the Member Service Desk each time you visit the YMCA of DeKalb County, Inc. Replacement cards cost $5 each.
Non-Member Daily Passes
A person may pay a daily fee (unlimited visits) for the use of our facility for the day.
Youth: (2 months-20yrs) $5.00
Adult/Senior: (21yrs up 59 yrs / 60+) $10.00
Family/Sr. Couple: (/60+) $13.00
The Always Welcome at YMCAs (AWAY) logo on your membership card entitles you to visit participating Ys in other cities when you are traveling. Some extra fees may apply. You may find any Y in the U.S. by calling (800) 333-YMCA or by visiting www.ymca.net. Away guests using the YMCA of DeKalb County, Inc., will be allowed three (3) visits per year with half priced guest passes after the third visit.