health & wellness
Individuals who participate in a healthy lifestyle gain increased self-confidence to initiate and sustain positive life habits. The Y is a leading voice on health and well-being. With a mission centered on balance, the Y brings families closer together, encourages good health, and fosters connections through fitness, sports, fun, and shared interests.
call our member services, and Make your Activtrax appointment today! see our home page for details
Maintain or improve your health through cardio, strength and flexibility programs with guidance from Y staff.
Fitness Schedule: March 4 - APril 28, Click here
Free New Member Orientation/Activtrax
Signing up to be a new member, we have the place to start…
- Please tell the front desk that you would like to have your new member orientation and/or an ActivTrax appointment
- They will get the appointment set up for you
- The orientation appointment is to show you how to use the equipment properly, proper weight room etiquette, and how to clean the equipment
- The ActiTrax appointment will get you set up in our computerized fitness program
- The coach will also give you information on classes or other programs that may interest you
Free Youth Orientation Class
For those youth ages 11-14, wanting to use our main fitness centers, with an adult. You must complete this FREE 60-90 minute training, for hands on education, with an ActrivTrax coach, to learn:
- Proper weight room etiquette
- How to take your heart rate, and what it means
- The 5 components of a work out
- How to use the strength machines
- How to begin working out
- Sign up for your appointment with our member service desk
Wellness coaches Training Sessions
If you are looking for some guidance in getting started on a work out, or looking to get to the next level, our wellness coaches are a perfect option for you, or you and a friend.
- Tell the member service desk, you would like a wellness coach session
- Your initial consultation is free. This is where you sit and talk to the coach about goals, lifestyle, desired outcomes, and time line
- Our Wellness Coach will contact you directly to set up the appointment
- Member must pay for Wellness Coach sessions BEFORE the session takes place
- This amenity is for members ONLY
- $25.00 per one hour session. Bring a friend for free.
- Your initial consultation is FREE
We have two wellness areas available with your membership, each designed differently to suit your needs. One is Women Only and the other is Co-ed.
Main Wellness Center:
- 18 LifeFitness, Insignia strength system machines
- Over 37 Life Fitness, Precor and Matrix Treadmills, ellipticals, upright, recumbent bikes and Power mills
- LifeFitness dual tower cable pulley system
- Dumbbell sets 3# to 100#
- Synergy 360
- HammerStrength Plate loaded and olympic weight system
- ActivTrax enrollment
- Age restrictions apply to this center, you must be 15 years of age, 11-14 must attend a youth orientation apointment to use center with an adult.
Womens Wellness Center:
- 6 piece, Strive 1-2-3 strength system
- 14 Life Fitness, Precor, & Matrix ellipticals, treadmills, and recumbent bike
- Dumbell sets from 3# to 30#
- Dual pulley cable machine
- ActivTrax enrollment
- Age restrictions apply to usage of the center, you must be 15 years of age, 11-14 you must attend a youth orientation class to use center with a female adult.